Sunday 17 September 2006

excuse for use

So, I got a new laptop! Is very cute & little & tiny.

I've not spent the whole weekend playing with it how ever as the emb & I had guests, da fresher & da lady. Mr fresher came down first, & was cutting down trees, 4 to be precise, big ones at that, by the time I came back they were gone. However not that far as we now have a pile of wood in the front of our house, I didn't realise that that many trees would make such a comparatively small pile of wood. EMB is going to be da freshers best man, which is fab.

EMB thinks an aga is a good idea, what with all the wood, which would lead to us having a solid fuel for the winter, but as Birmingham is a smokeless zone were not sure how to limit the smoke from a wood fire. The suggestion of a plastic bag over the chimney possibly needs work, if only from a logistical view point.

It's mammy's b'day tomorrow, we're going for a curry, which is nice. I've got her a couple of books, which she wanted, so I'm proud of my organised nature. I have also set myself up on skype, of which I am also proud. So much fun, anyway, should go and make the puppies less fractious

No comments: