Saturday 9 September 2006

looking for lost time

Wow, how long with out typing! Im rubbish, Id love to say that my life got in the way but it didnt, to be honest at the moment Im avoiding course work, because its dull!


I went on a hen weekend a while back which was lovely got to see a couple of people Ive not seen for ages, which was fab. Much talking, drinking and eating, the Friday we had a select refined evening of wine, (chosen by EMB), food, cooked by me eaten round a table!!! Then watched Bride & Prejudice the best P&P adaptation since the BBC, and it gives that a run for its money. Watched on the new TV with surround sound, still have the tunes in my head. Went to sleep very late, woke up very late, to discover we (SGOD stayed over) were late & that EMB had cleared up. Saturday day Aston hall (very cool but closing for refurb soon), eve bank, most cool, personalise menus and everything, I took mine home, ulrick ate it, such is life. EMB drove SGOD home on the Sunday, I slept, a lot.


Less fab is that my laptop broke, so have to use the main computer, which the EMB uses to take over the world (civ III) so I dont get on that much, however hes out to night and as such Im on the computer. Not sure where hes gone, town I thing to a bar which plays good music, metalli-maiden or something, its got a basement, so no mobile signal, or hes switched his phone off, ether way Ive got the computer


I was looking at friends reunited and found a comment about a party Id help organise over 10 years ago (St N:NYE )which got me thinking about people Ive not seen in years, so I did a Google search on them, and have tried to get in touch. I think it must be that Im getting old, birthday next month, Im wondering how other people are doing. I updated my email address, after 3.5 years of marriage my own dear email now has my married name, how organised am I?

Wish the weather was less wet

No comments: