Wednesday 31 January 2007

The Nature of Addiction

I love rubbish TV, not that all the TV I love is rubbish.

My latest addiction is "Bones" it is rubbish but I can't help myself.

My favorite quote so far is the character Dr. Jack Hodgins talking to Zack Addy. Zack, who is so sweet has built a robot thing (which has a proper tec description but I can't be bothered to find it)

"Your Robot reminds me of you. You tell it to turn, it stops. You tell it to stop, it turns. You ask it to take out the garbage and it watches reruns of Firefly"

I've watched all the first season, there is a 2nd, showing in the US ... possibly a 3rd to be filmed.

(dizzykj & Da Josephine, this one's for you)

Extra - dizzykj & Da Josephine - GO TO BED, it's gone 01:00

2 comments:

Jo said...

What's not to like about bones? (I might even own the 1st season dvd's) Told you it was fun! Extra points for the firefly quote.

dizzykj said...

tee hee - I must now go and download all available episodes!