Friday 15 February 2008

door frames = evil

It has often been commented that "door frames are my natural predator" which is, unfortunately, harsh but fair.

I went out for lunch yesterday where the internal environment conspired against me.

I was attacked by a table, which grabbed my spasming foot sending me backwards, on my chair, into the door frame, door went nowhere, and was therefore just there to spite me, waiting to pounce!

one small lump came from the edge of the frame, however the door had glass panels, which I missed by not much, so not all bad.

next, and this is where the big bump comes from, fall sideways, in to the bobble near the base, on the top of the skirting board, ow!

Being unconscious at the time I have no actual evidence that it was a fiendish plot, but I'm sure they had blue prints and everything! Furniture being well known for it's vicious tendencies.

did scare the living daylights out of the little old ladies ... so not all bad!

still have a headache though, rubbish

No comments: