Saturday 28 April 2007

I'll be there for you ...

(When the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you
(Like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you
('Cause you're there for me too)

E4 have a tag line, "You don't need to buy the box set, we'll never stop repeating Friends"

I've sky plus-ed the last few episodes, which I've been watching, series 10 finished on Thursday. On Friday they started from the very beginning again! Today was the "I have elbows" episode ...

What did shock me was the first episode aired 28 April 1995 in the UK ... that's bang on 12 years ago.

12 years, I feel so old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah but if your name's Dula and you have great friends then you won't need to buy the box set as they'll buy it for you. Hence the watching of 6 hours of it yesterday!