Monday 7 May 2007

Insomnia

Lack of sleep, bad. Shouldn't have had that nap yesterday.

However, at 5am I accepted that sleep was not going to happen after a lion (or next doors cat) tried to invade. Luckily Ulrick was there to scare the evil invaders away.

So I got up, and started on my mammoth, and fairly stupid, task. that's what happens when I make decisions after sleep deprivation.

thought I'd feed the chicken and Ulrick.

Once I got outside I decided the chickens needed to be moved on the the grass, to do this I had move the coop and the run, no mean feat, the run is 4by8 foot and 6 foot high. the Coop it 4x5 and also 6 foot high.

After which I did their feed and water, and fed Ulrick, as it was now about 6am. I also had some breakfast (raisin wheat's)

Then decided they needed cleaning out, which I then did, stupid decision making processes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello love, i really enjoyed your blog, I'll have to get one one of these days, I think the lovely lady in white is the Goddess of compassion Kwan Yin, she who gathers all our tears and heals all our hurts, she watches over my computer desk cause I can use all the help I can get with computers, best wishes, chris aka james's mum