Saturday 1 March 2008

OVT - Flashback

It's saturday night I'm messing about, typing and having worrying flashbacks. I'm listening to "the HITS" from freeview, the current program is:

"Neil [Dr] Fox's 100 forgotten gems of the 90's"

So far there's not been a track I don't recognise, at least 50% have reminded me of that wonder(?) that was upstairs at the OVT, the memory's of watered down beer, blast-aways, dirty seat, naff music, cheesy fun (inc sneaking up the fire escape), & the knowledge that most everyone you knew that could be there would be there.

That and I miss being able to dance all night, walk home (possibly via Eric's) then stay up talking eating toast and then suddenly noticing it was 4 am ... then spending 2 hours the next morning talking about it all! Sunday morning gossip network anyone? were those the days?

No comments: