Friday 16 March 2007

Comic Relief …

I just watched the elected leader of my country perform in a sketch with Catherine Tate as Lauren. I’m not a fan of this lady, but my sense of humor is a little peculiar, or it has been said that I don’t have one. Many people find her funny, who am I to argue?

Anyway, it appears than rather than running the country he feels his time is better spent learning scripts for comic relief, alternatively he wanted people to laugh with him for a change! It worries me how he sorts his priority's.

Following our fearless leader, was Ricky Gervais, who is a comic genius, who I also don’t often find funny. His sketch was brilliant, involving him, Stephen Merchant, Jamie Oliver, Bob Geldof, Andi Peters, and Bono! It was very funny, and, well it’ll be on YouTube by morning, see if you can find it

No comments: